Saturday, March 13, 2010

What on Earth am I here for?

It has been almost three years since I read through "The Purpose Driven Life" once (last time I read it was in my 3rd year of University).

Today, I have made a commitment to re-read this book and reflect on it again as I am slowly preparing myself to face graduation and ready to move on with my life.

I would like to finish this book by the time I finish my APT, however, knowing that I will be so busy with other things on top of teaching, I might not be able to accomplish this - but I will try my very best to read this book whenever I can.

I will be reflecting on this blog as I read the book, and it is my invitation to you to think and reflect with me!

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment